From Paris Fashion Week

I had a fabulous time during my stay in Paris for fashion week. Although, I just had four days there but I enjoyed every single moment.
The Balenciaga show was amazing. The collection is just incredibly beautiful, and the shoes are stunning. I didn't take many photos at the show because I was with Marie; director of Balenciaga Paris boutique, and I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.
Random pictures outside, after the show. It was a chaotic scene. All the photographers were trying to get good pictures of models and the press. They are aggressive. They have to be. I jumped in to be one of them to have the experience. It was fun, but it was too aggressive for me.
That Tommy's back (Tommy-JackandJil)
Thank you everyone for visiting and comment! Happy Sunday! xoxo...Hanh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment