Hippie me

The Colorful cloth bracelet is a gift from my friend, Melissa! I adore it.
Believe it or not, I love to cruise around the Free People website or turn pages of their catalog to see photos of young ladies in hippie casual folksy clothing with beads, hair braided, and headbands...Yes, they look like very free spirits. Here I am; Free People inspiration! I looked kinda hippie in this Free People black dress which I purchased it so long ago, but with a fancy pair of Christian Louboutin - Lady Daf platform mary jane pumps; a twist of fancy. I also gave the look a touch of edginess with an Ivan Grundahl belt. As you know, I like playing with my pieces and making an adventure of fashion.
Thank you everyone for visiting and comment! Have a lovely day ahead!xoxo...Hanh:)

No comments:

Post a Comment