Kim Anh

If you are in Paris-France and you are tempted to eat Vietnamese food. You should go to Kim Anh. It's located in the 15th arrondissement of Paris, 51 avenue Emile Zola. It is a family-run-restaurant. It's small, cozy, and nice decor. The food is absolutely delicious and just likes mama's home-cooking. It's the best Vietnamese food outside of Saigon. Every single dish that I tasted was perfectly balanced with fresh ingredients. I wish the restaurant was in Dallas, so I could dine there every week.
Believe it or not, I have been dreaming about their seafood salad with pineapples.
Spring roll. (I enjoyed eating it and forgot to take photo when it came out, sorry :) )
Sour hot soup.
Ground beef wrapped in betel leaf.
Thank you everyone for visiting!!! Have a wonderful day ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment