FAQ

I wore Alaia top, Fallon necklace, Lanvin bag, spring09 Giuseppe limited edition shoes, F21 shorts.

My messy hair and the back details of the blouse. McQueen skull ring.

Karolinka has few questions for me, and I'd like to share my answers for all my fabulous fellow readers because I thought that you all might like to know something more about me.
  1. You wear a lot of open shoes, do you take care special way about your foots? Any favourite product or treatment? Answer: I usually don't go to nail salon get pedicure treatment. I like to do it by myself at home because I save a lot of time for that. I just clean them well at shower and apply Neutrogena Heel Moisturizing Treatment. I love this product.
  2. What is your favourite nail enamel colours? I've seen you wear black colour few times. Answer: I actually don't wear nail color polish everyday, just like to wear clear polish. I've been wearing black sometimes for fun and for pictures. Black is cool. To be honest, I'm simple and easy about wearing nail polish.
  3. I heard this coming season matt enamels (mainly grey color) are in fashion. What do you think about them, will you try them? Answer: I open for anything. I maybe try to wear them for fun. I'm easy and fine either way; wearing nail polish or not.

I hope you all enjoy the post. Thank you very much everyone for visit my blog and sweet comments. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!!! Big hugs...Hanh ;-)

ps: my secret: when I wear sunglasses for picture that when I don't wear make-up, just lip stick. Please, do not tell anyone about my secret, sh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment