Home Sweet Home!

Home sweet home!
After 17 days family vacation, it's very nice to be home and lay down on my own bed. It's so funny that I feel like I need post-vacation. Traveling with kids can become chaos, but we had a great fun time. In fact, it's a teamwork and that's great system. I'm very happy about it because we show them the teamwork and we've been building sweet memories for them.

Home sweet home!
I miss you all and miss visiting your blogs. I'm still recovering from jet lag and busy getting ready for my kids to go back to school. When things are loosening up, I'll find time to visit your blogs.

When I walked along Kalakaua street in Honolulu, I saw many performers on the street, and had one performer really get my attention because of his outfit made of newspaper, very cool. It's like a art that I want to have it for my closet decoration.

I also discovered a Japanese store that just sells T-shirts and jeans on Kalakaua avenue called 88 Tees, next to the Prada store. The store played very exciting music and was packed with young Japanese people.
This is the stairway leading to the store. It's very interesting and artistic. Inside the store.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!!xoxo...Hanh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment