Hawaii, Fall In Love With Color

My kids stayed in the room with my little great nephew and my oldest sister for room service and movie. My husband and I went out for romantic dinner at I'O, Lahaina town and watching sunset from the restaurant. I wore DvF dress for the evening.

F21 cuffs, earring. And belt's from Barney's Co-op.Pierre Hardy shoes.
The Blue of Maui, Hawaii from our room.
The Sunset.
The Hawaiian Dance. Some of you want to know what hotel we stay and what my camera is. We're staying at Grand Wailea Resort, Wailea and the reason is kid friendly hotel. We use Cannon XSi, 18-200mm lens. Oh, my bikini in the last post was Delfina, I bought so long long ago.
I also would like to share with you the beautiful work of Christine (What was I thinking), thank you very much to Christine.
And thank you very much to you all for nice and kind comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!kisses...from Hanh.

No comments:

Post a Comment