Take Cover

As you see, statement gloves and tall boots are super hot this F/W09 season. Love, love these Rick Owens jackets and gloves.
Left: Roberto Cavalli gloves. Right: Phi leather gloves.
Left: Marni gloves, Antonio Berardi shearling boots. Right: Phi leather gloves, Giuseppe Design platform boots.
Left: Carolina Amato rabbitand cashmere mitten,Prada rubber waders. Right: Undercover red-black gloves, Hussein Chalayan leather waders.
I'd love to say thank you everyone for your support and kind comments. I'm happy to receive a Award from Janettaylor (Janetteria)
And from Susan (NearlyStylish).
I'm also very pleasant to receive the Tag from Brigadeiro (Brigadeirochoc).
Thank you to you all for Awards and Tag.
I would love to pass these Awards to The Little Fashion Treasury, Mode Junkie, Modediktat, Phi Style, Mom and Son, We wear Things, Ninistyle,Heights of Fashion, ThumbelinaFashionista , Marian Kihigo
And this is the Tag, 10 true things about me:
  1. I love to eat Durian, anything with durian.
  2. I love dark chocolate.
  3. My kids swim better than me :-(
  4. I attended 1st grade when I was 5 years and 4 months old ;-)
  5. My parents have 11 kids and I'm the youngest one.
  6. Looking at cherry blossom makes me happy ;-)
  7. I love cooking.
  8. I'm addicted to my kids and vice versa.
  9. I enjoy skiing with my family.
  10. I'm usually the last one go to bed.
    I hope you all have a fantastic day!!!xoxo...Hanh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment