Comme Des Garcons-Missing out DIFFA night.

Too bad, I didn't make it to DIFFA(Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS) night with my friend Nini as we planned... It's a life of being mom, your schedule is pretty much depend on the kid's schedule. My husband is out of town this weekend for his business. So, I arranged babysitter but it didn't work out. Finally, I stayed home with my kids. We were watching movie, eating popcorn, reading story books, playing kissing game, snuggling in bed and we had so much fun. The kids are always bright up my day :-)) with warmest love. They are truly my sunshine. Things are always turn out good.;-)

Here what I planned to wear for DIFFA night: Comme Des Garcons dress, Burberry pump, cuffs and rings from F21.

This is from Comme Des Gracons S09 run way on Style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment