Roses

Roses are traditional gift given on Valentines day, but they are certain to be well-received anytime of year. But before you buy roses, know what message you're sending. The color of a rose can have a very different meaning from what you intend.

  • Red : romantic love, passion, love, respect.
  • White: purity, innocence.
  • White(bridal): happy love.
  • Yellow: friendship, freedom. It's appropriate for sending congratulation to newlywed, graduates.
  • Pink, deep pink: grace, thank you, appreciation, admiration.
  • ............

This post intends to send a message to you that Mother's day is coming(May 10th). Roses could be a perfect gift for all wonderful moms to tell them how much we love, appreciate their care and just to say thank you. Simple hugs and kisses always fill a mom's heart with warmness and love. Hope you would find a great gift for your mom. Have a happy mother's day!

Me




I wore American Apparel body suit, Balenciaga skirt, Christian Louboutin python shoes, MMMargiela necklace, cuffs and rings from F21.


Today it has been one month since my blog was launched. Thank you for welcoming me to the blog world. Thank you very much for visiting and reading my posts. Your kind comments mean a lot to me and I read every single one of them. Your support and your own blogs made me smile;-). Have a happy weekend!xoxoxo....

No comments:

Post a Comment