News...

FIRST NEWS: My blog was launched less than 2 months ago. Many of you are so sweet to support and welcome me to the wonderful blog world. I really appreciate that. And, I just got my first award by two lovely bloggers: Mina and Akina. Thank you both for the award. You all should check out their lovely blog.

The rules are:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the blogger to let them know they have been chosen.

I would love to pass this award to:

  1. Fashion Cappuccino
  2. Princessimp's Pedestal
  3. Couture Carrie
  4. Fashion Moment
  5. Phi Style
  6. We Wear Things
  7. Extraskinny
  8. Head Over Heelz
  9. Fashion Chalet
  10. Florilege D'Esthete
  11. Denim on Denim
  12. Cheap Thrills
  13. The Clothist
  14. In love with Fashion
SECOND NEWS : surprise!!! I'm leaving town for Paris and Strasbourg tomorrow. I'll be back home on June 7. I will try my best to update my blog when I'm there. It all depends on the convenience of Internet access. If this will not happen, please be patient with me and I would share with you guys when I'll be home ;-)

THIRD NEWS: Let our summer be more exciting. I have a game called " THE GAME OF JUNE". It will start on June 1st and end on June 30th. The winner will be announced on July 1st and be contacted by email for their address. The winner will be the one who has the most comment counts. If we have a tie, it will be a random pick of the winner. It will count 1 comment on each post for per reader, doesn't matter how many comment that reader summits. The prize will be $75 dollars gift card at Topshop. If where you live do not have Topshop, you could use it for online. Anyone can play this game and good luck to you all!!!


I wore Rick Owen dress/jacket and Burberry pumps. Rick Owen is well known for using many different materials for one piece. He used silk, stretchy cotton and mesh in this one. It can wear as a jacket for cooler season with turtle neck top underneath it and skinny jeans or legging. For warmer seasons, I can wear it as a dress with a short skirt, like I did in the photos, or shorts for a more casual look. I deeply love this awesome piece. It has a zipper at its sleeve creating a pocket and that's so cool.

I hope you all have a happy weekend!!!!! kisses....from Hanh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment