Squash Blossom

Hello everyone,
Thank you so much for your supporting and nice comments, and thank you for your kind wishes on Mother's day. I'm happy being a mom. It is the greatest job I've ever had.

Have you ever tasted a squash blossom dish? Squash blossoms are a delicate, orange-colored,trumpet-shaped flower, and are heralded in many cuisines around the world. Both summer and winter squash blossoms can be eaten raw or cooked. It can be prepared as a soup, tempura, stir-fried, stuffed, battered and fried for a wonderful taste.
This time of year is good time to eat delicious summer squash blossoms. My favorite is served as stuffed squash blossoms in an eastern or western way. In the eastern way, it can be stuffed with minced shrimp, garlic, and onion. In the western preparation, you could add some cheeses or western ingredients. I have never tried the Cajun style, but I heard it's very good.


Squash Blossoms

I tried this stuffed Squash Blossom with fresh mozzarella and violet artichoke salsa last week. It's delicious. I wore Tao by Comme Des Garcons top, YSL mini bag, Balmain shoes, FOREVER 21 harem pants and tank-top.

Have a nice day everyone! xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment