See by Chloe

Thank you everyone for your beautiful comments. If you have a chance to visit Dallas, let me know. I would love to meet up with you guys. I've been enjoying making friends through the blog world. Everyday, I'm visiting your blog. Reading your comments made me feel like I know you a little more as a friend. I have this cool saying from my bracelet and would love to share.

May all beings be PEACEFULL.
May all beings be HAPPY.
May all beings be SAFE.
May all beings AWAKEN to the light of their TRUE NATURE.
May all beings be FREE.
;-))
I bought this See By Chloe jumpsuit a while ago at designer consignment store, INA, in New York. I love its comfort and its airy feeling. I had on Kimme Winter necklace, Ysl pumps, F21 Cuffs and rings.

Have a happy day, everyone!!!
xoxoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment