Snake Skin

The weather was beautiful yesterday. We took the kids for a walk and brought along the camera for taking pictures. My husband who usually doesn't like taking or having his picture taken has graciously been volunteered to take my picture because of my blog. He doesn't have any experience in this field and he just tries to do his best. Thank you my darling for taking my pictures and I'm very proud to be his wife. He's a sweet man.

When we were walking along the park. I wore flat shoes, of course. I wore these new Marni shoes for the photos and these are super comfortable because of its thick platform. Anyway, I just bought these python pumps for 40% off, plus no 8,25% tax at the store 4510 and I love them very much. I always love Marni shoes because of they're comfy and flattering on the feet. In these pictures, I wore snake skin printed Prada S/S09 top, Prada python belt that I bought 5 years ago at Neiman's last call, Forever 21 shorts and rings, cuffs/bracelets are from F21 and Target. I'm usually not a big fan of snake prints and this is my first purchase.



Hope you all have a fabulous day!!!xoxoxo....;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment