Alexander McQueen.

This is the first time I have owned clothing from Alexander McQueen. The legging was on sale at a store called 4510 in Dallas. It's a medium size, which is not my size. But it still fits on me fine because its stretchy material. It's very soft and comfy. The print is an unexpected, wild and whimsicle looking. I paired the legging with F21 tank, Givenchy necklace, the horn pendant necklace by Melissa Joy Manning and YsL pumps.
This is a picture of my brother and me. He is sweet and humble guy, a lovely brother. He came to Dallas for three weeks visiting. This picture was taken when we were out for sushi last week at Tei Tei, the night before he went back to his home. I also wore Alexander McQueen legging with Eddie Borgo necklace and Rick Owens shoes.
Stay cool for summer, everyone!!!xoxo...Hanh,

No comments:

Post a Comment