Camera Critters

I know this isn't a real horse but i did want to share him as i think the person that did him was magnificent. Today was the Sisters Quilt Show and i decided that it was time to visit again, although i don't quilt, i do like looking. And i have to say what a show it was. I will be posting more about the quilt show on my other blog.
I thought i would share the newest photos of Shelby who i decided to bring back to the house. She is looking so much better and is coming out more and more and enjoying the freedom of being able to roam in the office and the laundry room

Here is little Freckles, boy for a little tyke he has the spunk of thinking he is the ruler of the house and the cats. I can't put him with any other kittens because he will beat them up, he is so tough. I will hold him and he will be all cuddly and the next thing i know he is slapping me with his paws or trying to bite me. But he is so darn cute when he is so fiesty. It will be awhile before he will be up for adoption.
Posted by Picasa
Please click on the side bar and join others for more animal critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment