Giving away Gift

Hi my fabulous fellow readers,

I take this Giving away Gift as a opportunity to say thank you to you all for your kind compliments and continuing support for my blog. You simply leave your comment on my comment page on this post and the next two posts. Please also give a reason why you love to visit this blog with your first comment. The winner is the one who has the most comment counts and will be announced later, the prize being a $75 gift card at your choice of store. If we have a tie, it'll be a random pick for the winner. They will be counted as 1 comment per reader in each post. Have fun and good luck to you all!!!!

Many of you already understand my style. I like to change my look from elegant but edgy, glam rock but classic, feminine with tough touch and sexy but not too revealings. To me, fashion is a kind of living art, changing the look is fun and playful. It also gives you more chances to play with your fashion sense, more of an opportunity to experiment . It's not just for these reasons my look is always different but also there is another reason: I've gotten it from my marriage life experiences.

When you're in a long relationship, such as married life, you would want to stimulate your relationship, stimulate your partner to keep your relationship exciting and fresh. There are many ways to do that. Changing your look is one of the ways. When I'm going out with my husband, I give him a surprise about my look. He has no expectation of how I would look like; elegant or punk chic, classic or modern sexy chic. I give him a different feeling every time, the feeling of going out with a different chick but actually it's the same me, the one who he has been falling in love with and married me for who I am. I can tell he likes that. All men like us teasing them, giving them an exciting feeling, I think... Of course, I give him my signature look, the one look is simple tee with no make-up and a ponytail when I take care of my kids or in the kitchen. That's my philosophy. I hope you enjoy it!!!

I wore CdG sheer top, Balenciaga skirt bought last year on sale at Carlo Martinengo, a boutique store in Dallas, Steve madden shoes.

Alaia clutch, recently bought on big sale at Barney's, necklace is Janis by Janis Savitt.

I hope you all have a happy day! hugs...from Hanh ;-)

Ps: This post will open 3 days until to next post will be on Friday morning (Dallas's time)

No comments:

Post a Comment