Pony fur Givenchy

I agree that you don't have to have expensive designer clothing to look fabulous!!. If you have time for searching, know how to choose a great piece of a cheaper line, pairing a right piece of jewelry and a pair of fabulous shoes, you can make yourself look fabulous anytime. And if you can afford expensive designer pieces, why not go for it? As long as you're smart about what you buy, wait for the sale and watch your spending, set your goals. And most importantly, know your pocket and don't go broke. It's nice to mix low and high designers.
The other day, my big girl went to her friend's birthday party. There were over 25 kids at the party, and each kid got $20 dollars to build a bear for the party favor goodies. I said "Wow, that's a lot to spend $20 for 25 kids, how generous!", my big girl asked me " Are they rich?". I answered " Mommy doesn't know, they maybe rich or maybe just generous". "Are we rich?, mommy" she asked. And I told her that if you look up, there are many many more people who are richer than us, if you look down there are many many people who are poorer than us. So we're thankful for what we have, except it and be happy with what we have, and my girl happily smiled. To me, this is positive thinking for everyone to apply into every angle of our life. I believe life depends on you, you're the one to set your goals, to decide the right direction that you should go...but in life sometimes, there are somethings to leave to faith. Your destiny. I feel that I am lucky to have what I have, and I like to share with you in this blog as my journal. Thank you to my husband for everything, taking care of the family and for taking these pictures!

Pony fur Givenchy shoes, recently bought from final sale at Barney's.
I wore F21 black tank and shorts.

Melissa Joy Manning tiger claw pendant necklace and The Woods moon pendant necklace. I wore F21 yellow mini dress, crocodile Prada clutch.

Thank you everyone for entering the Giving Away Gift and thank you to you all for visiting my blog. I've also noticed that many of you have been following my blog for a long time and you left comments for the first time. I truly appreciate your time. Until today, I didn't know how to check and see how many visitors visited my blog. If someone out there knows how, teach me how, please. Amee-She Plays Dress Up, taught me once through Freeonlineusers.com, but for some reason it doesn't work for me. I hope you all have a fabulous day!!! Hugs... Hanh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment