La Vie en Rose

Black is classic, elegant, modern, chic, tough, timeless, an all year round color. I love black! I have many favorite black outfits and sometimes wearing color is very refreshing from the black. I definitely take advantage of summer to wear my colorful outfits. Pink is my favorite color since I was little girl until now. Wearing pink reminds me of my Innocent, carefree childhood. Wearing pink reminds me of my very first dance with my husband when we were on dating and it also became the first dance for our wedding's day. " La vie en Rose".


I wore pink Lanvin dress, bought 2 years ago at Barney's on nice sale and Guiseppe for Balmain shoes, F21 jews.

Thank you very much to all my fellow readers for taking time to visit my blog, and a special thank you to all who leave comments on my comment page or through email. I truly appreciate it. When I read your compliments with the details about why you love to visit my blog, I've truly gotten emotional with your honest and kind words. It touches my heart.

Many of you inspire me for my sense of style, my travel, yummy food, also as a woman to remind the other woman can be who they want, no limitation in sight. Inspire me as a mom, a wife, a family lady. I'm honored with your wonderful, kind compliments. For young readers who may still be in high school or college, who have been sending me comments about how I remind them to focus for their school, I'm very happy to hear that. I want my kids to do the same thing, focus on studying while you could play with your fashion when you have extra time on your weekend, holidays, long summer break. To me, life's school is very important for us. It's a foundation of our life and we just have one life to build it with your best. It doesn't matter who you will be, what career you have: a doctor, engineer, a fashionista, or simply a mom; your foundation of knowledge is for you and your future's family. And thank you again to all my fabulous readers, wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead!!! love....Hanh ;-)

ps: thank you everyone for giving me the ways to check number of visitors of my blog. I'll check them out and let you know if I have any trouble ;-)

ps: the winner of Giving away Gift will be announced on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment