Bonjour Paris

FIRST DAY IN PARIS.
I'm happy to see Paris again. Its beauty, romance and glamour always blow my mind. It is a fantastic city. The language is beautiful. I love Paris.

Eiffel Tower.
EIFFEL Tower at night from my room's window.
On the way to visited EIFFEL Tower.
I wore MMMargiela top, Givenchy shoes, F21 legging.
The back of the top.
I already shared this Commo Des Garcons dress in the past post. I would love to share it again because I love it very much and I must wore it in Paris;-).
We had dinner at Le Bristol.
SECOND DAY INPARIS.
Second day was a serious shopping day. This is the stores that I visited this morning: Givenchy, Balenciaga, MMMargeila, Comme des Garcons, Isabel Marant, Rick Owens, Balmain, Haider Ackerman in Colette....and few local stores.

I wore Comme des Garcons outfit and collar, Giuseppe cage boots. Givenchy bag.
On the street in Paris.
I wore Stellar Mc Cartney dress, new necklace from Isabel Marant and new cuffs from local store for dinner at Le Meurice.

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!Kisses...from Hanh.
I've had trouble to upload bigger size pics. I do not know why the program not allow me do so. And I'm sorry for smaller size pics. I will try my best to update my blog when I'm in France. It's not easy to do this because of travel's schedule and internet service.Thank you for your understanding and your visit.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment