Girls play dress up

Thank you so much to everyone for the continuing support and your kind comments. I truly appreciate it and I read every comment. I'm getting busy with my kids now that summer has begun and I try my best to update my blog and visit your blog as well. Thank you Wrecked Stellar, The Little Fashion Treasury, and Dream Sequins for giving me the lovely blog award. I'm honored to accept it.

GIRLS PLAY DRESS UP

My girls love to go through my closet to play dress up with mommy's shoes and clothing. When they do that, my closet looks like a tornado just went through. It's cute because I can see how they are pairing things with their fashion sense, but it's more work for mommy to clean up ;-). And, here is the evidence.

My 7 year old girl wore F21 hat, F21 sequin shirt, her legging, and 10 year old Valentino boots. The shirt is too big for her. So, I pinned the shoulders to shorten it.She's pretty tall for her age and has long legs. That's good for her. My five year old girl wore Prada hat, Urban Outfitters shirt, and Givenchy boots. The shirt is too big for her and that's why she crossed her arm to cover her chest. Cute! Big sister wore a pink dress which was designed by little 5 year old sister and sewn by their paternal grandmother
Here is her sketch. She wanted to go to the fabric store for choosing fabric and made it into a dress.
Many of you've asked me the secret of how to keep slim after having 2 kids. I frankly don't have a big secret. I eat everything, but try to keep a balance and let myself become 90% full at every meal. I'm also lucky to have my mom's gene who is 74 years old, had 11 kids, yet is still slim today. Thank you mom.This photo was taken last year.

Wishing you all a beautiful day!!! Hugs...from Hanh.

No comments:

Post a Comment