Camera Crittters

I'm Back!!!
Well after several weeks of not blogging because i have had my hands full with 13 baby kittens, 8 of them finally got to go to there forever homes. Last week. I still have one left from Shelby's baby as she finally made weight to be spayed this next Tuesday.
So things are not as hectic around here now for a bit.
I still have Oscar, Dallas, & Marooch.
I also got a new set of 5 babies with there mom, but she is a wonderful mom who is taking very good care of her babies so that will really help. The first fostering of kittens all had a lot of problems which took a lot of time. I miss my babies and i think that is the hardest thing about being a foster provider but there is so many babies out there that need it and if you know they went to a good home it makes it worth it.Who knows what would of happened to them if left in the environment they were found in.

Click on the side bar and join others for some beautiful animals from around the world
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment