Me in Strasbourg

Hello everyone,
Thank you very much for visit my blog. Because of my travel, I've not had time to visit your blog and I badly miss that. I can't wait to be home to visit your blog and see my 2 girls (they stay home this time and my first time to travel without them, I miss them so so much)
I left Paris two days ago. It's nice to be in Strasbourg after the Paris city scene. While we're here, we met Mode Junkie. She's a sweet person. When I get back to Dallas, I'll share with you the dinner that we had, along with scenes of Strasbourg. Here are some pictures I've taken in Strasbourg.
I was at Paris train station. I wore Helmut Lang tank, Alexander Wang jacket, new Rick Owens shoes, Forever 21 legging.
Behind me is a scene of Ille river in Strasbourg.

In the picture is Ille river. I wore black Rick Owens dress, new Rick Owens shoes, Junya Watanabe sweater.

This is the back of sweater.
My new Isabel Marant necklace, new cuffs from local Paris store.
I'm coming home this Sunday after Strasbourg.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!!!kisses...from Hanh.

No comments:

Post a Comment