FAQ

I would love to say thank you to everyone for your continuing support and sweet comments. If you are a blogger, you would understand it 's not easy to frequently update the blog with your life and family activities. I try my best to update my blog and hope you all enjoy it. So please, when you visit my blog try your best to leave a kind comment to encourage me to keep up my work. Thank you very much for your time!!.... You know I read every single comment and I try my best to visit your blog as well. If you have a question, I'll try to reply by email, through your blog or on my comment page. Many of you had a few questions, requested me to post them and also want to know me little more. This is it.

Skin care product and routine?
I use L'Oreal cleaner for cleaning my skin in the morning and at bed time. After cleaning is L'Oreal toner. I use SISLEY face moisturiser for day and night. Sisley is an expensive product, $400 per jar, but it's worth it for your skin investment. One jar lasts about 9 months. So, if you divide $400 into 9, it doesn't cost much per month. I also use eyes cream from Sisley, one jar last me over a year. When it comes to skin care, I won't be cheap because it's important to protect and keep your skin looking young and healthy rather than getting a face lift later on. It's unnatural to me. I also get a facial 4 times a year when the seasons change.
What product line do you use for your makeup?
I use Bare Naturale L'Oreal for foundation. I love this foundation much more than Serge Lutens which I tried once before and it's expensive, it's not worth it. Shimmer blush from Bobbi Brown, eye shadow also Bobbi Brown. Lip gloss is whatever line, I don't stick with one.

How do you keep clothing clean when you're with your kid? Do you look nice and fashionista 24/7?
When I stay home with my kids or run errands with them, taking them to gymnastics, ballet or ice-skating, etc., I wear normal clothing from Gap, Hollisters or Madewell and have no makeup or maybe just a little. It' s ok to be dirty. When I'm dining out with them, having a date with my husband, going out with my friends or going shopping...I become fashionista. Every week, we have family dining out and I have a dinner date twice with my husband (we have babysitter come twice a week for us to go out). That's when I dress up. My husband and I enjoy going out just 2 of us because it's good for us having time together to keep our marriage hot. We also like to enjoy different cuisines and it's a good chance for me to play with my fashion clothing.
This is how I look when I do activities at my kids's school. So, I don't think other moms think I'm into fashion. I wore F21 dress and legging.
Taking my kids to gymnastics. I wore Hollisters Co pants, Madewell tee. Do you remember Nastia Luikin who won an Olympic gold metal in Bejing? That's her. Well, my kids do gymnastics at a small local gym. We went to WOGA for one hour training with her. This is a cool thing to do for my kids. When they grow up and look back and say "Thanks mom and dad. That's cool".

How long does it take to make your shoe collection? Will you collect the same volume each season and in the future?

It took years to collect my shoe collection. I started slowly at first. But the last year and this year, it has been speed up. My husband said "I deserve to expand my collection after nine years of being a good wife, good mother" and he supports me. I earned the credit, you know. I will probably slow down next season and in the future. But who knows, sometimes they are like vanilla ice-cream with chocolate chip and Oreo cookies. Most of them I waited for on sale. I did not have shoes collection when I was in high school or college. I love fashion whole my life but back then my parents are very conservative about education. All I did to show them I was good student with A+ and I attended two universities. I had no time for anything else except studying. When I moved here, I attended college again, and had a full time job. It was hard because I had to begin everything from zero. I remember the time I visited a high-end fashion store when I received my tax refund. My husband is a wonderful man who understands my passion for fashion and support me.

The secret to keep you slim since you have two kids?

This question was answered in the entry title " Girls plays dress up". Please, check that out.

These pictures took last night. The family went out for Italian Food. My kids refused to have pictures taking, they weren't in good move for picture. I wore Fallon necklace, Alexander Wang tank (I wear this tank and Helmut Lang tank a lot, love their versatile), Marni skirt that I bought sometime long ago for $100 from original price over $1000 at 4510 store, Marni shoes also bought long time ago from last call at Neiman Marcus for about $250.

Wish everyone have a wonderful weekend!!!!xoxo...Hanh.

No comments:

Post a Comment