Summer Blue

Summer Blue in La Jolla.

La Jolla is a seaside area, seven miles along the Pacific Ocean in Southern California. It is about twelve miles north of Downtown San Diego. La Jolla is probably best known for its beautiful weather year round with a average daily temperture 70F and around 60F at night, making this place a tourist hotspot. It is an area of great natural beauty with mixture of geology-sandy beaches and rocky shorelines, excellent for a variety of outdoor activities. In addition, La Jolla is well known for its elite shopping and dining, with upscale boutiques, import shop and gourmet restaurants lining Prospect street.

We walked along the Prospect street of La Jolla. This is my first time showing my husband's picture as many of you requested. He usually doesn't like to be in the picture or reveal his face because he is so shy.
The water is generally cold in the beaches of California. It's way too cold for us but it seems not cold for local people here.
Summer Blue in Dallas.

Summer in Dallas is way too hot. I wore silk Marciano dress with Fendi shoes.
Thank you everyone for your great support of my last post. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I also thank you lovely blog Fashion Titbits, Fashion Moment and Sin of My mind for giving me the blog AWARD.
Wishing you all have a wonderful day!!!! Big hugs....from Hanh ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment