Nude Givenchy

I did not plan to buy these Givenchy shoes because I already had them in black. Since these pairs transfered from Barney's in NY to Dallas and they had only one pair in my size. These were also on sale for 40% off. Nini convinced me that I should have them. They are gorgeous! What could I say? So, I did it ...Now, my black pairs have a sister in nude.

I wore them with F21 navy jumsuit from last year and Comme des Garcons light weight top that I bought at CdG Paris store.

Banana Republic and Urban Outfitters necklace.Leopard face vintage bracelet.
I wore Comme des Garcons light weight top over Marni white tunic, American Apparel legging.
Big pendant second hand necklace, Banana Republic and Urban Outfitters necklace.
I did not see Nini for a long time because I'm busy with my family, my travel and my blog. I finally saw her this morning at 4510 store along with my little daughter. We had a fun time.
Cute pose of Nini and my girl.
This photo was taken by my 5 year old girl and I closed my eyes ;-)
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment