Givenchy meets Haider Ackerman

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing?. I just got back home yesterday. And I'm ready to get busy with my kids on summer. Summer is busiest time for me because kids have a break. I just kissed good night to my girls and I have little time to post these photos, were taken at Louvre in Paris. I wore Givenchy legging and shoes, Valentino belt, American Apparel body suit, Haider Ackerman jacket, and my new Givenchy necklace that I bought at Givenchy store in Paris. This is only goody I bought from the store.

I love this Haider Ackerman Jacket because I can play and wear it in many different ways.
Opened up.
Zipped half way and wrapped around.

Zipped up and unwrapped.
This is a gentle reminder. We have a game going on this month. You simply submit a comment to be a winner of $75 dollars giftcard. For more details, go to Blog Achieve, click on May to see the post NEWS and read Third News.
Thank you very much everyone for the continuing care and support on my blog. I truly appreciate all your sweet comments and I try my best to visit your blog as well.
Have a wonderful day!!!!xoxo...Hanh.

No comments:

Post a Comment