Some of my baby kitties

Well i thought i would share a few of the kittens i have and are gone now. For those of you that have been reading my blog for awhile now know that i am a foster mom for kittens. So these are a few of the latest. The early one all were adopted and now are with there forever homes and doing very well.
Also for those that read my earlier posts from my first foster care from Shelby, anyway she had gone to the cattery after being spayed, still feral and has gotten sick. No one still has been able to befriend her. So Nevada and i have decided to bring her back here were she did seem to come out of her shell, so last night they brought her back to me, and oh she looks so sad and so weak and sick. Not sure if she remembers me but she let me pet her and she loved getting the treats i used to give her. Will keep updating on her with photos.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment